This website is governed in accordance with the laws of England. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. We comply with The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) which is an EU wide regulation that seeks to protect and enhance the rights of Data Subjects; it is more extensive than The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR). These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
For the purpose of GDPR (and DPA and PERC) the Data Controller is: RDPR Limited, 41 New England Street, New England Quarter, Brighton, BN1 4GQ.
The website rojadovehauteparfumerie.com is owned by RDPR Limited. Registered in England, 41 New England Street, New England Quarter, Brighton, BN1 4GQ.
Data automatically collected
We log visitor's domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data collection and use
We collect information about you in order to process your order and to tailor your visit to our website to be as relevant to you as possible. That information will only be shared with other parties that are involved in the fulfilment of your order or processing rewards. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam), you must opt-in to receive these from us.
The information we hold may include:
Other information necessary for processing your order
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your agreement.
Data will be held for the lifetime your subscription is active for the purposes of contacting you effectively after which time it is depersonalized and non-identifiable. We do not collect any additional information about you other than that outlined above. Data will only be released to third parties (e.g. the police) on request where there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
Access to your personal data
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information which we are holding on you and we will provide this for a small fee. We will delete information or correct any inaccuracies at no charge as soon as you make the request.
We will provide you with a copy of the personal data via email that we keep about you, within 40 days; we will require proof of your identity. We allow you to challenge the data that we hold and you, where appropriate, you may have the data: erased, rectified, amended or completed. We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal. You will be able to challenge our decision to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control. The security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification & unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
The Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie Rewards is powered by a third-party app by YOTPO. This application has been approved by Shopify and complies with all data safety policies. For clarity:
We may hold the following personal data about you:
- Your email address;
- Your first and last name;
- The order details of purchases of goods/services you have made with the Client;
- Details of your visits to any refer-a-friend programme you are participating in;
Where did you get this data from?
The above data is either:
- We may also receive your email address and first and last name directly from you if you have entered it into our Referrer registration page.
We need the above data:
- To allow us to recognise you and reward you as the Referrer when your friends interact with a sharing link you have sent them and/or give us your name through our ‘name sharing’ feature.
- To send you service emails solely in connection with the refer-a-friend programme or the fulfilment of any reward or offer – for example to help you share offers with your friends, to notify you when your friends engage with an offer and to email you rewards as and when you are eligible to receive them. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the footer of any email you receive from us.
- To help confirm that friends referred through a refer-a-friend programme are not existing customers of the Client and are therefore eligible for referee rewards.
- To allocate you into a customer segment and display messages, rewards and offers to you based on your segment.
- To process your responses and rewards and offers.
- To investigate activity that we suspect as being contrary to the Client's terms and conditions or fraudulent in nature.
We hold and process all of the above data as a Data Processor on behalf of our Client, who is the Data Controller. This means that we keep your data strictly confidential and we only ever use your data in accordance with our Client’s instructions.